Low Lying Cloud Shelter

PAB performance meeting 04.05.2013

Sydnesplassen and around, Bergen. 

Raindrops patter on plastic, which is a protection.  It makes me feel safe.  The wind is blowing this large sheet of plastic away, but I hold on tight, even though by the end it is falling apart.  Sometimes it obscures my vision, and I can't see other people's faces.  That's OK. 

Elisabeth Færøy Lund was my sole companion for the duration of this event.  She states that she is in a constant search for 'the moment of movement.'  As I perceive it, she creates sensitive improvisation, responding to her surroundings and those she encounters. 



 
 
Eleanor Clare low lying cloud shelter
photo by Kiyoshi Yamamoto


Eleanor Clare
photo by Kiyoshi Yamamoto




Eleanor Clare low lying cloud shelter
photo by Kiyoshi Yamamoto

 









 

 



Elisabeth Færøy Lund - photo by Kiyoshi Yamamoto

Visus Tactus Gustus documentation